.

~

Welcome !

My name is Jennifer. I have always really loved pictures but have just recently discovered my love for photography. I enjoy photographing just about anything so there is a random assortment of people, animals, plant life, and whatever catches my eye on here! I am also currently doing a project that requires I take at least one picture a day. I hope to push myself to learn and try new things!

August 30, 2009

Amanda's Graduation Party

One of my two best friends, Amanda, had her graduation party a couple weeks ago and her cousin Dahli that has been asking me for pictures, so we took some! I still plan on doing a session with them soon!

Amanda's mom's dog, Yoda:



Dahli and her two kids (Oh, and Pom Pom!):









And just because some times you just have to be silly:

1 comments:

Anonymous Friday, September 04, 2009  

I love that picture of Yoda! And the one of Dahl and the kids where Zane is actually smiling ;P I'm sorry you've been feeling down about your photography....but as you know, I still think you're amazing! :) Let's take pictures again soon!!!

Love ya,

Amanda

Labels

Archive

Followers

Thanks for visiting!

About Me

My photo
I'm a 29 year old wife and mommy, but that's not my identity! I love photography and reading and sometimes cooking. I love pictures, and that's why you'll see the covers of books posted as large as I can get away with. I'm silly and quirky and I like to think I'm generally a nice person. Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for looking!

:)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP