.

~

Welcome !

My name is Jennifer. I have always really loved pictures but have just recently discovered my love for photography. I enjoy photographing just about anything so there is a random assortment of people, animals, plant life, and whatever catches my eye on here! I am also currently doing a project that requires I take at least one picture a day. I hope to push myself to learn and try new things!

July 12, 2009

Just a Little Sneak Peek!

I finally had the chance to get out and practice again! I know I am behind on my Picture of the Day project, but I will get back to that later.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of taking some family photos for my friend Amanda. Thanks guys! I need tons more practice, so if you want more pictures you know my number! I will try to have a few more for you all soon.







Labels

Archive

Followers

Thanks for visiting!

About Me

My photo
I'm a 29 year old wife and mommy, but that's not my identity! I love photography and reading and sometimes cooking. I love pictures, and that's why you'll see the covers of books posted as large as I can get away with. I'm silly and quirky and I like to think I'm generally a nice person. Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for looking!

:)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP