.

~

Welcome !

My name is Jennifer. I have always really loved pictures but have just recently discovered my love for photography. I enjoy photographing just about anything so there is a random assortment of people, animals, plant life, and whatever catches my eye on here! I am also currently doing a project that requires I take at least one picture a day. I hope to push myself to learn and try new things!

June 30, 2009

Picture of the Day

Day One Hundred Forty Six

This is an older picture from last month. I think this duck has pretty coloring.


Day One Hundred Forty Seven

This is also a picture form last month that I didn't have the opportunity to share yet. I just love spring when the ducks and geese have their babies! Aren't they adorable?


Day One Hundred Forty Eight

I love this picture! It's from my mom's birthday.


Day One Hundred Forty Nine

We found a fantastic new park that I am so excited to go take more pictures at! I was taking a picture of these flowers and this little guy landed right on them!


Day One Hundred Fifty

So this is not a terribly interesting photo, but it has a purpose. One of the first basic rules in photography says that if you are unsure of what settings to use to get a proper exposure you should set your ISO and shutter speed at 100, then put your aperture at f/16. It's called the f/16 rule. It worked! This picture came out perfectly exposed!

0 comments:

Labels

Archive

Followers

Thanks for visiting!

About Me

My photo
I'm a 29 year old wife and mommy, but that's not my identity! I love photography and reading and sometimes cooking. I love pictures, and that's why you'll see the covers of books posted as large as I can get away with. I'm silly and quirky and I like to think I'm generally a nice person. Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for looking!

:)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP